- ‘Digital Participation through Artistic Interventions’ | Book Chapter IN: Digital Participation, Queensland University of Technology, Chandos Publishing (Sept 2017) Co-Author of chapter dedicated to interdisciplinary artworks developed in collaboration with Active Ingredient between UK and Brazil between 2009- 2012.
>> Digital Participation Through Social Living Labs
- ‘(IN)visible’| Horizon Digital Economy, University of Nottingham, UK (Jan 16-Mar 17)
Collaborating Artist and Researcher of interactive artwork between ex-mining communities in Brazil and UK.
- ‘Gambiarra Lab’ | B3 Media (Jan – May 16)
Associate Producer/ Production Manager for B3 Media UK, in a talent lab in Rio de Janeiro which awarded 13 brazilian artists to develop a collective artwork showcased at the Creative Lab/Multiplicidade Festival in Galpão Bela Maré and Oi Futuro.
- ‘VI Seminário Internacional de Políticas Culturais’ | Fundação Casa de Rui Barbosa, Ministério da Cultura (May 15)
Co-Author of Academic paper presentation: “Residências Artísticas: notas sobre a apologia à prequiça e a importação da economia criativa”
- ‘Mapeamento de Residências Artísticas no Brasil’ | Funarte (Nov 14)
Speaker at table: “Laboratório de experiências” at launch of national mapping of sector
- ‘Indie.GESTÃO – Residência de Espaços Autônomos’ | Ateliê Aberto & JA.CA (May 14)
Submission of Barracão Maravilha selected to represent south-east of Brazil in lab of independent artist-run-spaces in Brazil.
- ‘Circuitos da Desdobra’ | Centro Municipal Helio Oiticica (Apr 14)
Speaker at table: “Portas Abertas: residências, mobilidade, relações com o entorno”.
- ‘International Residency Programme : Barracão Maravilha (Jan- Dec 13)
Idealization and production of international residency for an artist-led studio in the centre of Rio de Janeiro which hosted 12 artists from Australia, Belgium, Italy, Netherelands, Switzerland and USA.
- ‘Timestreams: supporting community engagement in the Climate Change Debate’ | Digital Futures Conference Aberdeen (Dec 12) Best paper awarded to Jesse Blum, Martin Flintham, Derek McAuley, Rachel Jacobs of University of Nottingham, Matt Watkins, Rebecca Lee, Robin Shackford, Mark Selby, Silvia Leal of Active Ingredient and Gabriella Giannachi of Exeter University.
>> Digital Futures_Timestreams.pdf
- ‘Making it Real’ | Arts Catalyst, London (Nov 12)
Public presentation of the RELATE project by the researchers and collaborator & Best Paper Award
- ‘Timestreams’ | Espaço Gargarullo, Miguel Pereira & Barracão Maravilha, RJ (Set 12)
Collaborating artist-reseacher and organizer of residency for Horizon Digital Economy, Nottingham and Exeter University research group.
- ‘Unspecified Cinema Shadow No.1’ de Laura Lima | Rio occupation London, Shortwave Cinema, Londres (Jul/Ago12)
Assistant to artist Laura Lima in residence in London.
- ‘Salão de Beleza’ | Barracão Maravilha, Rio de Janeiro (Jun 12)
Co-organizer and participating artist of all female group exhibition to launch artists’ studio gallery space.
- ‘Birth-day’ by Lieve Blancqueart | Rio de Janeiro (Mai 12)
Fixer and on-line translator for documentary by renowned Belgium photographer.
- ‘A Conversation between Trees’ by Active Ingredient | Centre of Contemporary Art and the Natural World (June 11) / Fermynwoods Contemporary Art, UK (Mai 11)
Collaborating artist in the development and realization of interactive artwork in forest regions between UK and Brazil.
- ‘EME >> 2010′ | Conexões Artes Visuais, Funarte, MINC, Petrobrás Prize (Jul-Sept 10)
Concept and Realization of mobile residencies around the Guanabara Bay with artists’ research relating to the Mata Atlântica biosphere and notions of sustainability
- ‘Hayward Huddle’ | Louis Vuitton Project, London (Aug 10)
Invited artist in leading a school’s workshop in dialogue with the Ernesto Neto solo exhibition at the Hayward Gallery.
- ‘Distance Festival’ | Stoke Newington Airport, London (Jun 10)
Selected artist to present performance “stand-still” between London and Rio de Janeiro.
- ‘The Dark Forest’ | Jardim Botânico do Rio de Janeiro & Sherwood Forest (Apr 10)
Education-exchange between state schools in Nottinghamshire and Rio de Janeiro.
- ‘Abre Alas 6’ | A Gentil Carioca, Rio de Janeiro (Jan 10)
Selected artist in group exhibition with the installation: “experimento no 7”
- ‘Estúdio Móvel Experimental 2009’ | Rio de Janeiro State, RJ, Brazil (Sept 09)
Launch of mobile residency platform with the work: “Relay”
- ‘Paralelo: Unfolding Narratives: in art, technology & environment’ | Museu da Imagem e Som, São Paulo (Mar 09)
Invited project (EME) at international meeting org. by British Council (Br), Virtueel Platform (NL), Arts & Human Research Council (UK)
- ‘Verbo People’ | Galeria Vermelho, São Paulo (Jun 08)
Invited artist to present the microperformance by renounned UK artists Frenchmottershead
- ‘REID Architecture’ | Gallery Assistant Curator ( Mar 05 – Mar 07)A three-fold Executive assistant to Chairman, London Gallery Curatorial assistant. Concept and realization of first architecture graduate student prize in 2006.